Instructions to Sign Up
- You must come to the shelter during open hours to sign up and pre-pay.
- Fill out a registration form for each animal you want to have spayed or neutered. This will reserve a spot for your animal.
- You can sign up to 3 animals per month.
- All animals must be in a hard-sided plastic carrier or crate or in a live trap for stray cats.
- If you cannot bring your animal(s) on the day of surgery, you have 3 months to call and reschedule or request a refund.
- If you do not know if the stray cat is a male or female, you must sign it up as a female.
Spay / Neuter Day Process
- On the day of surgery, drop off your animal(s) at the Fulton County Humane Society at 22450 Co. Rd F Archbold, Ohio. Drop-off time is 5:45 am for cats and 6:00 am for dogs.
- All animals will be transported to Humane Ohio in Toledo where the spay/neuter surgery will be performed.
- The animals will be returned to FCHS and will be ready for pick-up on the same day. Pick-up time is between 5:00 and 5:30 pm.
If you cannot bring your animal(s) on the day of surgery, please call to cancel or reschedule. Your new slot may be more than a month away.