Fulton County Humane Society is a 501(c)(3) non profit located in Archbold, Ohio. Our mission is to offer sanctuary and care to homeless, neglected, and abused animals in our community.
Can I surrender an animal to you?
- All dogs must be surrendered through the Fulton County Dog Warden. The warden will determine if the dog is adoptable. If so, the dog will be transferred to us for adoption. You can contact the dog warden at 419-337-9219.
We are currently CLOSED TO ALL CATS as we are beyond our capacity, not just in space but also the volunteers to care for them. If you’d like to volunteer, even if just one day a week or month, we’d love to have you on our all-volunteer team!
I found a stray dog. What do I do?
- Please contact the Fulton County Dog Warden at 419-337-9219. They are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am -3:00 pm. Leave a detailed message about where the dog was found and where it is located now. If it is after hours, contact us at 419-349-3841 to see if we are able to hold the dog until it can be transferred to the dog warden.
Do you offer low-cost spay/neuter?
- Yes. We have a once a month low-cost spay/neuter transport to Humane Ohio. Click here for pricing, dates, and how to sign up.
What are your hours?
- We are currently open:
Tuesday from 1-4 pm
Thursday from 1-4 pm
Saturday from 1-4 pm
I found a stray cat. Can you take it?
- Due to the incredible volume of calls we receive about stray cats, we are unable to take in every homeless cat in the county. We save our space for those in dire need, whose lives are in jeopardy if we don’t intervene. Please see our FAQ page for suggestions on what to do.
I found an abandoned baby kitten or litter of kittens? What do I do?
- First determine if the litter is actually abounded using this helpful flyer. If you think the kittens are orphans and you need help or advice, please call or text us at 419-349-3841 .
- For other questions, please see our FAQ or text us at (419) 349-3841 .
Want to Adopt?
- If you are interested in adopting one of our animals, please fill out our online application to get pre-approved. Then we’ll schedule an appointment for you to come meet the animals. You can see our available dogs or cats for adoption via our website. For any questions, call or text 419-349-3841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the animals we have available for adoption: